Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vicki Davis: Harness Your Students' Digital Smarts

I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange EDM310 class, this video was another good learning tool. Ms. Davis used a method of teaching that would capture the students attention, allowing them to experiment on classroom computers. Some students learn best during application opposed to lecture for several reasons. I was really taken by how Ms. Davis utilized her teaching tools too capture the minds of her class.

I commend Ms. Davis for her efforts, bringing digital technology to a rural town in Georgia. The students also seems eager to learn as they experimented with digital technology, allowing them to connect with students around the world. I think the sign of a great instructor/teacher is one that suggest I don't know everything about this topic but we will discover the unknown together. Hey, that sounds like Dr. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. As a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange EDM310 class I really applaud Ms. Davis efforts.

    ReplyDelete