Sunday, January 31, 2010

Podcast Assignments

I found useful information in these podcast. In viewing these podcast, I was looking for new teaching techniques that I can implement in my classroom when I become a teacher. The math,math,math 58 lend me some ideas on how I can best utilize the smartboard. I realize that some student are visual learning's so the smartboard can capture their attention and help usher them into an area of comfort. The animation tool on the smartboard will allow me to create useful and fun loving material to reach very child.

I found the ConnectLearning podcast to be the one I would lease recommend. The sound was distorted, which made it hard to hear what was actually being said. I sure it was useful information but it was to much going on too get a clear understanding. I really enjoyed the EdTechtalk podcast. Although I didn't necessarily see anything that I would utilized in class but I did appreciate the professor's position on technology and it's place in education today.

3 comments:

  1. Your observations about the Connect Learning pod cast are very important. If the audio is distorted and confusing a listener will just move on to another podcast that is recorded correctly. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you said about using the smartboard to help in math. I know I am a visual learner and math is not my best subject so I also think using the smartboard would work wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mr. Sullivan and Brittany. I will continue to search for new and innovative ways to educate our children. It really help to understand every child is different and may learn in different ways.

    ReplyDelete