Sunday, April 25, 2010

Assignments due 25 April 2010

The video presentations for this weeks assignment were great; not just in words but in substance. To think that a 7th grade class has the independence of logging on to class assignments and working independently on assignments give us a glimpse of the future of education. This video reiterate the need for teachers to be technological literate, because students are utilizing most of these tools at home. For example, this 7th grade class is responsible for updating the data in their Personal Learning Environment (PLE), researching and storing data collected in their PLE.

The 2nd video causes you to pause and consider what your sentence in life is or will be. I plan to save this video for future use; I think this video will keep one grounded, focus, and on task. The video also support continued learning for teachers, a willingness to explore different teaching techniques to be an effective teacher. What is my sentence in life? Am I willing to dedicate myself to educating my students? Am I willing to endure the hardship that come with be dedicated? These question causes you to give an honest reflection of your intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment