Sunday, April 18, 2010

Assignments due 18 April 2010

Good day to all, this weeks class assignment is in the form of a survey. I would like your opinion on three questions I think are essential for the advancement of education in today's technological age.

1. Will you utilize technological tools to teach in your classroom?

2. Have EDM310 prepared you to utilize these tools?

3. What would you change about our EDM310 class? If anything

Thank you for your participation in the survey; the data gathered will highlight the need to improve certain area of the class. Also, it will identify the type of teacher you are planning to be.

Comments4Kids

My name is Lamar J. King, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange edm310 class. I watch your class video; great work. The hidden message I gathered from the video is to always attempt to improve your position. The early settlers continued with what appears to be the status quo but the invader appeared with weapons. Like the tradition teacher lecturing and not using the technological tools available.

Comments4Teachers (Week ending 4/4/2010 - 4/18/2010)

Ms. Shelly Terrell did a great job collecting data for her Teacher Reboot Camp. The information posted on Ms. Terrell's blog can help teacher become more effective in the classroom and engage all student's in hands-on learning. For example, Ozge Karaoglu and Terrell developed a wiki to help educators integrate technology effective for young learners.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! Keep up the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Will you utilize technological tools to teach in your classroom?
    Yes, I will be using technological tools in my classroom!

    2. Have EDM310 prepared you to utilize these tools?
    I think that some have, and some have not.

    3. What would you change about our EDM310 class? If anything
    It needs to be more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of today I will definitely use technology as educator to enhance my kids learning. Great write up. I come to you from Class E...you know that. Good luck Lamar.

    ReplyDelete